01. NITRO BOOST
Spring / Summer Planting
- Fixing Atmospheric N
- Add diversity to your mixes
- Browse tolerant species
- Great for soil, bees, and bucks!
- 30%+ more diversity than the closest competitor
- Engineered Carbon to Nitrogen Ratio that naturally feeds the soil biology, that will in turn make nutrients available for your fall planting of Carbon Load will thrive!
02. Carbon Load
- Highly Diverse plant mix (grains, grasses, brassicas, legumes)
- Browse tolerant
- Winter Hardy
- GREAT Tonnage
- Thrives after planting of Nitro-Boost
- Acts as weed barrier the following Spring
- Greens up in Spring, immediately photosynthesizing – feeding soil biology to whitetails
- Sequesters nutrients from deep in soil profile due to diversity in root structures
- Feeds the Spring planting of Nitro-boost as the higher Carbon to Nitrogen thatch slowly breaks down feeding the soil microbiology and building high quality soil!
03. Garden Boost
DIXIE CRIMSON CLOVER CT
FIXATION CLOVER OC
PURPLE TOP TURNIP
04. WARD Laboratories Test
Soil Test & Soil Health Assessment
- Ward Laboratories, Inc. is now offering a new Soil Health Assessment (SHA) package. SHA uses the same biological indicator and nitrogen evaluation as other soil health analyses but has been expanded to use correlated and calibrated methods for other nutrients to improve fertility management and nutrient use efficiency.
This test combines the latest in soil science, ensuring that both soil fertility and soil health are viewed through a single test, helping farmers and researchers measure and manage soil health without compromising productivity. Microbial activity and food sources are evaluated to provide data that enhances operations while also evaluating nutrients in a manner that is widely accepted by Land Grant University correlations and calibrations.
This product is used as an insurance policy to make sure you have the right bacteria in your soil for all Legumes and cover crop species. We further added our own touch with a hunic based addition that aids in germination rate, root establishment and much more. This can be used with any seed on the market.
06. Seed Feed
Made up of humics and natural plant nutrients, in water soluble, ready to be assimilated forms.
This allows the plants to immediately have plant available N, P, K, CA and more as soon as they germinate. We’ve been seeing better root growth, faster germ, better above ground biomass when using Seed Feed!